A companion blog, The Metacognition Project, has been created to focus specifically on metacognition and related consciousness processes. Newest essay on TMP: Goals and Problems, part two

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just Can’t Get Here From There

Helping to plan and organize a camping trip for 40 high school students. Science lab inventory. Finals and final grades. Increasingly good biking weather.  And a wonderful old Taylor from Craigslist.  I just don’t have the time to write down all the crazy things I am thinking.  So, I’ll not be posting for a couple of weeks.  But you are invited to look at some of the earlier essays.  Most of them are not very time sensitive; we still read Sun Tzu for god’s sake!

1 comment:

Michael Dawson said...

Here's a question for your present mode: I have a 13-year-old, 7th-grade son about to start summer break. My philosophy has always been to speak freely of my own worldview, but never push it.

Given your ideas and experiences, what types of things, both experiential and intellectual, would you recommend for a fun and constructive summer?